If you think that you have more friends than ever considering your social media profiles! Then you are taking it utterly wrong. If you are at the age of 30 then just bring this number to 20 means if you go 10 years back from now, then certainly you will be getting my point of having actual Friendships & Gatherings, then these days of Intangible form of Socializing.
When you were a teen you have actual friends, you meet or play with but these days only connecting medium is social media platforms.
One of the main problem with these mediums is the love, affection and fondness we show to one person isn’t explicit to the same person exclusively; we have some indirect intentions as well, usually to boaster, show off or make people think of our doings & interests. So unfortunately, we are developing an improper perception about ourselves. This is the reason usually we came to see people who have twofold personalities like one on the social media and other in real life.
well studies also told that those who are fantasizing to be more socialize and active in their social media accounts they are the individuals who have to work a lot on their “People Skills”. If a professional is reading this out, then he/she must confess the importance of people-skills in their professional and personal life.
Studies claims that 93% of the business use social media for their branding and marketing purposes and the remaining 7% say no to social media, this is hopefully an adequate evidence to prove that how much social media is being used by the people around the globe. And the marketers around the world are still using physical marketing tools like billboards and print media but still comparative to this even more amount is spent of social media tools because they can approach to their target audience more precisely and effective results are expected.